- 1 dozen fresh oysters on the half shell
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 4-6 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- 3 tbs fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
This is a super simple and absolutely delicious recipe. Oysters on the half shell are topped with Parmesan and garlic butter and baked until bubbly.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a micro wave place the butter in a micro safe dish along wit the garlic and cook until the butter has melted.
- Place the oysters on a foil covered baking sheet and spoon a tbs of the butter and garlic mixture over each oyster.
- Add a tbs of the grated Parmesan over each oyster.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and browned slightly.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley.