- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbs butter, melted
- pinch of salt
- powdered sugar, fresh lemon juice, optional
- Gran Marnier
These are classic French crepes. They are wonderful with strawberries, a sprinkling of Gran Mariner and powdered sugar.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Batter should be smooth.
- Heat a non stick skillet and pour in about 1/4 cup of the batter, tilting skillet in all directions so that the batter covers the bottom of the pan in an even layer.
- Turn the pancake over with a spatula when lightly browned on the bottom and cook until done. About 2-3 minutes.
- Roll up two pancakes on each plate and sprinkle with a little lemon juice, Grand Marnier and powdered sugar.
- Serve warm.