- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 2 canned chipolte peppers in adobo sauce
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tsp garlic powder
This is a spicy mayonnaise the is great on burgers, sandwiches, chicken, tuna or macaroni salads. It works well on almost anything that you would use mayonnaise on.
- Add the mayonnaise to a bowl.
- On a cutting board chop the chipolte peppers, finely along with the sauce, then add to the mayonnaise.
- Add the lime juice and garlic powder to a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.