- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup water
Here is a quick easy recipe to make you own dumpling wrappers for Chinese style dumplings. Once you roll this dough out you may cut it into the desired shapes. Either 3 to 4 inch circles or squares. You can fill these dumplings with the ingredients of your choice and either fry or steam them. You may also use this dough for Latin style empanadas.
- Add water to flour and mix well.
- Once mixed knead until dough is smooth.
- Let the dough rest, covered for at least 30 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out in a thing sheet about 1/8 inch thick.
- Cut dough into desired shape with a sharp knife or cookie cutter.
- Dough is Ready to make dumplings.