- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tbs sriracha chili sauce
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
This is a wonderful marinade that works especially well with seafood and poultry. It is sweet, spicy and tart.
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan over low heat.
- Add the maple syrup, chili sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper and stir to combine. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Marinade your choice meat and baste with the mixture while cooking over charcoal is our preferred method,
- Alternatively you may cook under a broiler or in a 35o degree oven for about 8 minutes.
- Recipe may be multiplied.