- 1 and 1/2 lbs Halibut fillets
- 2-3 sprigs rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup peeled and seeded tomato, diced
- 2 tsp shallots, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place halibut in a baking dish.
- Lay rosemary beside fish and light with a match, then cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Stir in tomatoes and shallots.
- Serve halibut drizzled with the vinaigrette.