|1 (28 oz) can of skinless Roma tomatoes (halved, seeds removed, liquid reserved)|
|1 (6 oz) can of tomato paste|
|1 cinnamon stick|
|1 bay leaf|
|5 large cloves of garlic (put through garlic press)|
|1/4 cup cider vinegar|
|1/4 cup clear corn syrup|
|1/2 cup onion diced|
|6 whole cloves|
|1/4 cup molasses|
|1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce|
The stuff that is in this jar is to die for. It’s what ketchup is supposed to taste like. It’s easy to do, so give it a try!
- Place tomatoes in a stock pot and break up with wooden spoon.
- Add all ingredients and combine.
- Let simmer and reduce over low heat for 2 hours (keep stiring, being careful not to burn.
- Remove from stove and put mixture through a fine metal strainer.
- When sauce is at room temperature, refrigerate for up to 1 week, or freeze for up to 3 months.