Crispy Kale Chips
- Bunch of kale
- Olive Oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
Many of us crave salty snacks…Pop corn, chips..something! This stuff tastes good, but we all know it’s not good for us. So here is a quickie snack that is very, very good for us…We bet your kids will even like it.
- Wash kale, remove stems and break leaves into manageable pieces.
- Dry kale thoroughly put into a bowl and lightly dress with olive oil.
- Place kale on a baking sheet a place in a preheated 250 degree oven.
- It should take about 40 minutes, but keep checking to see if kale is crisp. Be careful not to burn.
- Add kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
The kale will be very crispy and delicious!