Key Lime Pie
|8 inch pie shell||1|
|3 cups sweetned condense milk|
|3 egg yolks|
|2/3 cup of fresh-squeezed lime juice|
This is a true Florida Key Lime Pie that is lemony yellow and citrusy tart. It is also so easy to make that you will be astonished!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add a piece of aluminum foil in the pie pan covering the crust and add some dry beans or pie weights.
- Pre-bake the crust until it is light in color. About 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix the condensed milk and egg yolks until they are just combined.
- Add the juice and mix well. The mixture will tighten as it sits.
- Pour the mixture immediately into the cooked pie shell.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- The mix will be soft. Refrigerate for 4 hours to set before serving.
- 6-8 servings.