- 12 oz of cream cheese softened
- 8 oz of sour cream
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese (or you may use jack or cheddar)
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1tbs old bay seasoning
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound of crab meat
- Additional cheese for topping
This is a quick easy recipe that you can serve as an appetizer or as a munchie for game day. Serve with a variety of crackers for dipping.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients well, except crab meat and cheese for the topping.
- Gently fold in the crab meat.
- Put the crab mixture in a casserole dish and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with additional cheese and bake for 5 minutes longer.
- Serve with an assortment of crackers.
- Provides 12 appetizer servings.