Chinese Chicken Wings
|1 10 oz can of condensed tomato soup.|
|2 cloves of garlic minced.|
|2 tbs brown sugar|
|3 tbs cider vinegar|
|2 tbs soy sauce|
|1 tbs minced ginger|
|18 chicken wings (3 pounds)|
Here is a quick recipe that has some classic Chinese savory and sweet flavors. These wings are great for football Sundays!
- Stir all ingredients except wings in a sauce pan.
- Heat to boiling, then reduce heat and simmer on low for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove tips from chicken wings and discard.
- Cut wings in half at the joint.
- Arrange wings on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil 6 inches from heat for 10 minutes, turning once.
- Baste with sauce while broiling 15 more minutes or until chicken is done.