- 3 and 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 tbs unsalted softened butter
- 4 tbs of evaporated milk
- 1tbs vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Here is a great recipe for fudge that you can make from start to finish in less than 15 minutes. If you need a chocolate fix this fudge is for you!
- Combine all the ingredients, except the nuts in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently. Stir until bubbles form and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in nuts if using.
- Spread on a greased 8×8 pan. Work fast as the fudge will set quickly.
- Don’t bother with scraping the last bits out of the pot because they will sit on top and not blend in.
- When cool, cut into squares.
- Remember work fast.