Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- dash of kosher salt
There is nothing better than chocolate and peanut butter..This recipe has many possibilities for variation. You may adjust the cooking time to make these cookies chewy or crispy.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets and set aside.
- Cream together the butter and the sugars.
- Beat the eggs and vanilla, add the peanut butter and mix well until well blended.
- Sift together the flour baking soda and salt.
- Add to the creamed mixture and mix until blended well.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on the cookie sheets. 12 to a sheet.
- Slightly flatten the cookies with a fork.
- Put two pans in the oven at once, switching the pans about halfway through baking.(top to bottom)
- Bake for 8 minutes for chewy cookies and 10 minutes for crispy cookies.