Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
|2 sticks unsalted butter, softened|
|1 cup white sugar|
|1 cup brown sugar, packed|
|1 tbs pure vanilla extract|
|1 cup crunchy peanut butter|
|1 cup chocolate chips|
|3 cups flour|
|2 tsp baking soda|
|dash of kosher salt|
There is nothing better than chocolate and peanut butter..This recipe has many possibilities for variation. You may adjust the cooking time to make these cookies chewy or crispy.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets and set aside.
- Cream together the butter and the sugars.
- Beat the eggs and vanilla, add the peanut butter and mix well until well blended.
- Sift together the flour baking soda and salt.
- Add to the creamed mixture and mix until blended well.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on the cookie sheets. 12 to a sheet.
- Slightly flatten the cookies with a fork.
- Put two pans in the oven at once, switching the pans about halfway through baking.(top to bottom)
- Bake for 8 minutes for chewy cookies and 10 minutes for crispy cookies.