Smoked Ham and Brie Sandwich with Apricot Jam
- 1 French baguette cut into 4 even pieces. Slice open to make sandwiches
- 1 lb of smoked deli ham
- 4 1 inch thick slices of brie (about 4 inches long each)
- 4 tbs of apricot jam
- Tomato slices
- Butter or Romaine lettuce
- Kosher or sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
This is a wonderful sandwich. The salty smoked ham and creamy Brie are elevated with the addition of the apricot jam.
- Prepare baguette for sandwich preperation
- On each of 4 sections of bread spread the apricot jam evenly
- Place 1/4 lb of the ham on each bread slice.
- Place 1 slice of the Brie on top of the ham
- Place several slices of tomato on each sandwich
- Top with lettuce and the other slices of Baguette.