Smoked Ham and Brie Sandwich with Apricot Jam
|1 French baguette cut into 4 even pieces. Slice open to make sandwiches|
|1 lb of smoked deli ham|
|4 1 inch thick slices of brie (about 4 inches long each)|
|4 tbs of apricot jam|
|Butter or Romaine lettuce|
|Kosher or sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
This is a wonderful sandwich. The salty smoked ham and creamy Brie are elevated with the addition of the apricot jam.
- Prepare baguette for sandwich preperation
- On each of 4 sections of bread spread the apricot jam evenly
- Place 1/4 lb of the ham on each bread slice.
- Place 1 slice of the Brie on top of the ham
- Place several slices of tomato on each sandwich
- Top with lettuce and the other slices of Baguette.