Spicy Marinated Olives with Garlic and Lemon
- 1 pound of mixed green and black olives
- 3 small Thai or Serrano chillies
- 3 garlic cloves sliced
- 2 tbs of a mixture of thyme, oregano and parsley
- 2 tbs of lemon pepper
- 3 lemon slices, halved
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
If you love olives this appetizer is for you.
- Place olives in a bowl.
- Mince the peppers finely and place in the bowl, then mix in the garlic, herbs, lemon pepper, lemons and olive oil.
- Cover and let marinate for 24 hours before serving.