Blue and Cream Cheese Log/ Ball
- 1/2 lb of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 lb of blue cheese, room temperature
- 3 tbs white wine
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2/3 cup of walnuts, finely chopped
This cheese log is great for serving at cocktail parties or as an appetizer.
- Combine cream cheese and blue cheese; blend until smooth.
- Add the white wine and garlic powder, and mix well
- Place on large sheet of waxed paper and shape into a log or a ball. You may alternatively use heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle with half of the nuts and gently press into the cheese.
- Roll log over and repeat with remaining nuts.
- Wrap with waxed paper and foil, twist tightly in order to form a round log, or ball. and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into thin slices and serve on crackers.