Blue Cheese Bacon Guacamole
Here is a must try twist on the standard every day Guacamole.
- 4 ripe Haas avocados
- 1 ripe tomato diced
- 2 strips of thick sliced bacon diced
- 2 tbs of crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbs cilantro, chopped
- 2 Serrano chilies diced
- 1 fresh lime
- Chop the bacon into 1 inch dice.
- In a saute pan fry bacon until crispy the drain on paper towels.
- Peel and seed the avocados place in a bowl and squeeze lime juice all over to prevent browning.
- Mash avocado with a fork.
- Add the cumin, sage, cilantro, garlic, tomatoes, bacon, and blue cheese. Mix well gently.
- Serve with tortilla chips.