- 4 medium yams or sweet potatoes
- 3 tbs half and half
- 1 and 1/2 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 and 1//3 tbs dark brown sugar
- 2 tbs dark rum
- 2 tbs flake coconut, toasted
Sweet potatoes, rum and coconut. The perfect combination.
- Wash yams and bake on oven rack at 400 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Slice off tops lengthwise and scoop our the potato; reserve the shells.
- Coarsely mash potato, add the half and half, butter, brown sugar and rum.
- Spoon mixture back into potato shells and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes to warm through.
- Sprinkle with coconut and serve.