- 1lb of Chinese egg noodles
- 1 Serrano chili, minced with seeds
- 4 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 4 tsp canola or peanut oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
These spicy noodles are heightened by toasted seeds garlic and chilies. This is a quick recipe and can be prepared form start to finish in about 10 minutes.
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water, according to the package directions.
- Mince the chili, mix with sesame seeds and oils, garlic and soy sauce.
- Drain the noodles well and toss with the sesame dressing and chopped cilantro.
- Chill and serve.