Creamy Sweet Cole Slaw
- 1 large cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 4 celery ribs, small dice
- 1 small green pepper, small dice
- 1 2 oz jar of roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Try this twist on Cole Slaw. This version is super creamy.
- Combine cabbage, celery and green pepper, and roasted red peppers in a large bowl.
- Stir together the sugar, vinegar, mayonnaise, and milk, and pour over the cabbage mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.