Baked White Fish Fillets
|4 white fish fillets|
|2 tbs olive oil|
|1/4 cup chopped onion|
|2 tbs chopped basil or 2 tsp dried|
|2 tbs chopped parsley (curly or flat leaf)|
|Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste|
|1/2 cup white wine|
For those busy moms out there her is a quick super easy fish recipe that is highly adaptable. You can use any type of fish fillets that you like. Just adjust the cooking time depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a shallow baking dish and arrange fish in a single layer, or slightly overlapping.
- Sprinkle fish with olive oil.
- Sprinkle chopped onion, basil and parsley over fish and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork.