- 1/2 lb Gorgonzola cheese
- 3 tbs unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb dried fettuccine
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs fresh basil leaves, shredded for garnish
If you love pasta, blue cheese, butter, cream and white wine this one is just for you!
- Melt the butter in a saute pan and add the Gorgonzola cheese and melt slowly over low heat until completely melted and almost smooth.
- Pour in the wine and mix well, with a whisk
- Pour in the cream and whisk until smooth.
- Cook the fettuccine in a large pot of salted water, following package directions.
- Turn the pasta into in bowl or individual bowls.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta.
- Garnish with Basil.
Note: You must continuously stir the sauce in order for it to maintain a smooth consistency.