- 4 lobsters about 1 and 1/4 lb's each
- 3 quarts of salted water
- 2 lemons, halved
- 2 bay leaves
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 stick of unsalted butter melted
- Lemon slices and parsley sprigs for garnish
- Beurre Blanc sauce (for recipe use our search engine)
- 1/2 lb medium shrimp
Lobster is not getting any cheaper but you can still occasionally treat yourself to this wonderful dish.
- Simmer the lobsters in a large stock pot of salted water with lemon and bay leaf, till until about 3 quarters cooked, drain.
- Split lobsters in half lengthwise and remove any unwanted parts.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper to taste and brush with melted butter.
- Cook lobster and shrimp over hot charcoal for 5 minutes or cook under a broiler for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter, add the claws and garnish with lemon slices and parsley.
- Serve the Beurre Blanc in a gravy boat on the side.