One Bowl Brownies
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips
These brownies are a chocolate lovers dream.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- grease a 9×13 baking pan and set aside (a vegetable spray works great).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, sugar flour, eggs, baking powder,sifted cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Stir just until moistened.
- Pour into the greased pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the top of the warm brownies .
- Wait until the chips start to melt about 5 minutes.
- Using a flexible spatula gently spread the chocolate evenly over brownies.