One Bowl Brownies
|2 sticks of unsalted butter, melted|
|2 cups sugar|
|1 cup flour|
|1/2 cup whole milk|
|1/2 tsp baking powder|
|2/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted|
|1 tsp pure vanilla extract|
These brownies are chewy and oh so good.
- Pre heat oven to 325 degrees.
- grease a 13×9 baking pan and set aside (a vegetable spray works great).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, sugar, flour, eggs, baking powder, sifted cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Stir just until moistened (do not over mix as the brownies will turn out too cakey)
- Pour into the greased pan and bake for 20 minutes (we like to check at 15 minutes just to make sure they don’t over cook, your call) or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the top of the warm brownies .
- Wait until the chips start to melt about 5 minutes.
- Using a flexible spatula gently spread the chocolate evenly over brownies