Parmesan Thins Tapas
|1/2 cup all purpose flour|
|3 tbs butter softened|
|1 egg yolk|
|2/3 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese|
|Pinch of kosher salt|
|Pinch of mustard powder|
These thin, crispy savory tapas will melt in your mouth.
- Rub together the flour and the butter in a bowl using your fingertips, then work in the egg yolk and Parmesan, salt and mustard powder.
- Mix and bring the dough together in a bowl. Shape mixture into a log.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the log into very thin slices 1/8 to 1/4.
- Arrange on a baking sheet. Flatten with fork making a slight pattern in the dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the Parmesan thins are crisp but not changing color.