The Perfect Gin and Tonic
|1 bottle of Bombay or other good quality gin|
|1 bottle of good quality tonic water|
|Peel from 1 lemon or lime|
|1/2 cup juniper berries (can be purchased at Whole Foods or gourmet food stores)|
The classic Gin and Tonic perfected. It is great to experiment with other quality Gin’s as each of they have different qualities.
- The perfect mix is 1 part gin to 3 parts tonic water.
- Pour gin in an attractive chilled glass, filled with ice.
- Add the tonic.
- Rub the lemon peel around the rim of the glass then add to the glass.
- Top with a few juniper berries.
- Recipe may be doubled or tripled.