The Perfect Gin and Tonic
- 1 bottle of Bombay or other good quality gin
- 1 bottle of good quality tonic water
- Peel from 1 lemon or lime
- 1/2 cup juniper berries (can be purchased at Whole Foods or gourmet food stores)
The classic Gin and Tonic perfected. It is great to experiment with other quality Gin’s as each of they have different qualities.
- The perfect mix is 1 part gin to 3 parts tonic water.
- Pour gin in an attractive chilled glass, filled with ice.
- Add the tonic.
- Rub the lemon peel around the rim of the glass then add to the glass.
- Top with a few juniper berries.
- Recipe may be doubled or tripled.