- 2 large baking potatoes
- Canola oil for deep frying
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 Serrano chili, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
These crispy potato skins are wonderful, and with the addition of this spicy Cajun dip they are elevated to the next level.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prick the potato all around and bake for about 50 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin layer of potato on the skins.
- Cut the potato skins in half once more.
- Deep fry the potatoes in hot oil, 360 degrees, until crisp and golden.
- To make the dip mix all ingredients together.