Potato Skins with Cajun Dip
|2 large baking potatoes|
|Canola oil for deep frying|
|1/2 cup plain yogurt|
|1 clove garlic crushed|
|1 tsp tomato paste|
|1 Serrano chili, seeded and chopped|
|1/4 tsp celery salt|
|1 tsp Cajun seasoning|
|Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
These crispy potato skins are wonderful, and with the addition of this spicy Cajun dip they are elevated to the next level.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prick the potato all around and bake for about 50 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin layer of potato on the skins.
- Cut the potato skins in half once more.
- Deep fry the potatoes in hot oil, 360 degrees, until crisp and golden.
- To make the dip mix all ingredients together.