Dill Potato Salad
|1 and 1/2 lb of small new potatoes|
|2 tbs of plain yogurt|
|3 tbs mayonnaise|
|1 tbs Dijon mustard|
|1 and 1/2 tsp cider vinegar|
|1/2 cup chopped celery|
|2 tbs chopped fresh dill|
|Kosher salt and fresh cracked black to taste|
Dill and potatoes go hand and hand. This recipe is quick and easy and can be adapted as desired.
- Peel potatoes and cover with cold water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook until fork tender.
- Drain and let cool. Then slice on the bias.
- In a large bowl mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard and vinegar.
- Add celery, dill and potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir gently to combine.