Dill Potato Salad
- 1 and 1/2 lb of small new potatoes
- 2 tbs of plain yogurt
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 and 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tbs chopped fresh dill
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black to taste
Dill and potatoes go hand and hand. This recipe is quick and easy and can be adapted as desired.
- Peel potatoes and cover with cold water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook until fork tender.
- Drain and let cool. Then slice on the bias.
- In a large bowl mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard and vinegar.
- Add celery, dill and potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir gently to combine.