Smokey Marinated Beef Strips
|1 lb boneless sirloin, all fat removed.|
|3 tbs liquid smoke|
|3 tbs soy sauce|
|1/2 tsp sugar|
The main flavors in this dish are liquid smoke and soy sauce. This beef if a delightful snack. Makes about 50 beef strips.
- Cut beef across grain into thin strips about 1/8 inch thick. This is much easier to do if the meat is partially frozen.
- In a non reactive bowl combine the liquid smoke, soy sauce and sugar and mix well.
- Add beef strips and mix well. Let marinate for at least 2 hours, Be sure to stir occasionally
- Lay beef strips out, not touching each other, on a lightly oiled rack set over a pan.
- Place in a pre-heated 250 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Let cool then serve as an appetizer.