- 1/2 lb lump crab meat
- 1/2 lb cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbs roasted red peppers, minced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 4 canned anchovies, chopped
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is and easy dip that marries the wonderful flavors of cream cheese, crab and anchovy. If you are not use to eating anchovies, give this a try. You will be surprised with the flavor they provide. This recipe can be served as dip or inside of baked pastry shells.
- Mix all ingredients well except the crab meat.
- Once ingredients are mixed gently fold in the crab meat.
- Serve as a dip or spoon dip into pre-baked pastry shells.