- 4 small to medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Zucchini is a vegetable that lends itself very well to the stir fry technique. This method heats and flavors the zucchini without affecting the texture.
- Wash zucchini, cut off stem ends and slice about 1/8 inch think.
- In a large saute pan, saute the onion and garlic in olive oil until just tender.
- Turn up heat to medium high, add zucchini slices and stir fry 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.