Three Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup softened cream cheese
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Muenster cheese
- 2 tbs kosher salt
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs butter cut into chunks
- fresh chives for garnish
Here is a quick easy delicious spin on everyday mashed potatoes. It combines creamy mashed potatoes with cream cheese, cheddar and muenster.
- Cook potato in boiling water for 15 minutes until tender. Drain.
- Beat potato, sour cream, cream cheese and 2 tbs of butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in milk and next four ingredients. Mix Well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 1 quart baking dish. Dot with 1 tbs of butter.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes until top is slightly brown.