Three Cheese Mashed Potatoes
|2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/4 cup softened cream cheese|
|2 tbs butter|
|1/3 cup milk|
|1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|1/4 cup shredded Muenster cheese|
|2 tbs kosher salt|
|fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 tbs butter cut into chunks|
|fresh chives for garnish|
Here is a quick easy delicious spin on everyday mashed potatoes. It combines creamy mashed potatoes with cream cheese, cheddar and muenster.
- Cook potato in boiling water for 15 minutes until tender. Drain.
- Beat potato, sour cream, cream cheese and 2 tbs of butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in milk and next four ingredients. Mix Well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 1 quart baking dish. Dot with 1 tbs of butter.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes until top is slightly brown.