|1 stick of unsalted butter|
|1 cup confectioners sugar|
|1/3 cup ground almonds|
|1/4 cup heavy cream|
|3 tbs brandy|
This brandy butter is a sweet treat and is great served over pie or cake and wonderful with ice cream!
- In a bowl, beat the butter until really soft, then gradually beat in the sugar and ground almonds.
- Gently work in the cream, using a wire whisk
- Using a wire whisk, beat in the brandy 1 tbs at a time.
- If mixture shows signs of curdling, beat very, very vigorously.
- Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Remove for the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.