- 6 cups canned cherry pie filling with juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter softened
This is delicious that is best made with canned cherries. It is flavored with cinnamon, lemon juice, brown sugar and butter.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place cherries in a greased 2 qt casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and lemon juice and gently mix.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and butter.
- Mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture over the cherries.
- Bake at 375 degrees until top is golden brown. About 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly and serve.