|1 lb king crab legs, shelled|
|1/2 lb lobster meat|
|1 cup chopped celery|
|2/3 cup mayonnaise|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/4 cup chopped onion|
|1 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs|
|2 tbs butter melted|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Cut crab and lobster into 1 inch pieces.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the seafood and mix well.
- Add the seafood and mix.
- Spoon the mixture into a oven proof baking dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees till heated through and bread crumbs are slightly crispy.