- 1 lb king crab legs, shelled
- 1/2 lb lobster meat
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tbs butter melted
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut crab and lobster into 1 inch pieces.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the seafood and mix well.
- Add the seafood and mix.
- Spoon the mixture into a oven proof baking dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees till heated through and bread crumbs are slightly crispy.