|3 lbs of chicken parts|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup red wine vinegar|
|1 tsp dried oregano|
|1/4 cup chopped parsley|
This dish has classic Greek flavors. It is very easy to prepare and is wonderful served family style.
- Dry the chicken pieces.
- In a large frying pan, heat olive oil and saute garlic until soft. Do not burn.Add the chicken
- Turn the heat to high and saute the chicken pieces and brown quickly on both sides until golden.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine vinegar.
- Add the oregano and parsley.
- Cover and simmer gently for 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- I pan gets too dry, just add a little chicken stock or white wine.