Indian Curried Turkey Meatballs
|1 and 1/2 lbs ground turkey|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|2 tsp fresh ginger, minced|
|2 tbs canola oil|
|curry sauce (use our search engine for the recipe)|
This is a great dish for a buffet. It may be prepared a day ahead and reheated. It also freezes well.
- Combine ground meat, bread crumbs, salt and pepper, ginger and egg.
- Mix thoroughly and form into small balls.
- In a saute pan heat canola oil over moderate heat.
- Brown balls quickly on all sides, shaking pan frequently.
- Add the browned meat balls to the Curry sauce and cook uncovered, over low heat for 1/2 hour.
- Serve with Basmati rice.