Fettuccine with Artichokes Egg and Parmesan Sauce
|1/2 cup olive oil|
|2 tbs minced onion|
|14 oz can of artichokes drained|
|1 lb linguine, al dente|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/2 cup chicken stock (use our search for chicken stock recipe)|
|3 large eggs|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese|
This is a wonderful pasta dish topped with egg and Parmesan sauce.
- In a large saute pan heat the olive oil and saute the onion until softened.
- Add the artichoke hearts to the oil, lower the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the broth to the saucepan and cook on low heat for 5 minutes turning the artichokes gently.
- Whisk in the eggs with 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and stir into the saucepan.
- Add the noodles to the pan and toss thoroughly, slowly adding the remaining cheese.
- Serve immediately.