Fettuccine with Artichokes Egg and Parmesan Sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs minced onion
- 14 oz can of artichokes drained
- 1 lb linguine, al dente
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (use our search for chicken stock recipe)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
This is a wonderful pasta dish topped with egg and Parmesan sauce.
- In a large saute pan heat the olive oil and saute the onion until softened.
- Add the artichoke hearts to the oil, lower the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the broth to the saucepan and cook on low heat for 5 minutes turning the artichokes gently.
- Whisk in the eggs with 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and stir into the saucepan.
- Add the noodles to the pan and toss thoroughly, slowly adding the remaining cheese.
- Serve immediately.