Linguine with Tuna Sauce
|2 5oz cans of solid white albacore tuna,drained|
|1/2 stick of unsalted butter|
|2 tbs flour|
|1 cup dry white wine|
|1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated|
|4 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 pound, spaghetti cooked al dente|
This delicious pasta dish is made with linguine, solid white albacore tuna and flavored with butter, white wine, Parmesan cheese and extra virgin olive oil.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large saute pan.
- Stir in the flour and cook moving constantly with a wooden spoon until it begins to brown slightly.
- Slowly add the wine, stirring constantly.
- Simmer for 5 minutes adding the wine a little at a time.
- Remove from the heat and mix in the tuna and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the cooked pasta into a large bowl, and toss with olive oil.
- Add the sauce from the saute pan.
- Serve immediately.