Pan Fried Scallops
|1 lb of sea scallops|
|Flour for dredging|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
|1 and 1/4 cups of extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 cup parsley, chopped|
This is super simple recipe for scallop lovers.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and season with a little salt.
- Dip the scallops in the egg mixture, let excess drip off, then dredge in the flour.
- Cover the scallops in bread crumbs and set aside.
- In a large saute pan heat the olive oil using medium heat.
- Carefully add the scallops to the olive oil and fry for about 3 minutes, turning once.
- Transfer cooked scallops to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Place scallops on a serving platter and garnish with parsley.