Pasta Quattro Formaggi (Pasta with Four Cheeses)
- 1 pound of rigatoni, cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 cup shredded sharp provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- kosher and fresh crack black pepper to taste.
- 4 tbs parsley, chopped for garnish
This dish originates from Venice Italy. At most Italian restaurants you will pay dearly for this simple preparation. It is super simple and easy to make at home for a fraction of the cost.
- In a large saute pan, melt the butter.
- Add the cooked rigatoni and toss with the butter over low heat until well coated.
- Add the mozzarella, provolone, Parmesan, and the ricotta and toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a large platter and garnish with parsley
- Serve at once.