Pasta Quattro Formaggi (Pasta with Four Cheeses)
|1 pound of rigatoni, cooked al dente|
|1/2 cup unsalted butter|
|1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
|12 cup shredded sharp provolone cheese|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese|
|1/2 cup ricotta cheese|
|kosher and fresh crack black pepper to taste.|
|4 tbs parsley, chopped for garnish|
This dish originates from Venice Italy. At most Italian restaurants you will pay dearly for this simple preparation. It is super simple and easy to make at home for a fraction of the cost.
- In a large saute pan, melt the butter.
- Add the cooked rigatoni and toss with the butter over low heat until well coated.
- Add the mozzarella, provolone, Parmesan, and the ricotta and toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a large platter and garnish with parsley
- Serve at once.