Sauteed Artichoke Hearts
|2 (14 oz) cans of artichoke hearts, drained|
|3 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|6 tbs olive oil|
|3 garlic cloves, minced|
|1/3 cup all purpose flour|
|1/2 cup chicken broth|
|1/2 cup chopped parsley|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
This is a super simple Italian recipe that can be made with canned artichoke hearts.
- In a small bowl toss the artichokes and lemon juice.
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan and saute the garlic until slightly golden.( take care not to burn)
- Remove garlic with a slotted spoon.
- Dust the artichokes in flour and saute them in the garlic oil until they brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken broth to cover.
- Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes remove the artichokes from the cooking liquid and transfer to a serving dish
- Pour some of the cooking liquid over the artichokes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.