Shrimp in Lemon and Garlic Sauce
|3 lbs large shrimp,peeled and deveined|
|4 large cloves garlic,minced|
|3 tbs unsalted butter|
|2 tbs olive oil|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|juice of 2 lemons|
- In a saute pan over low heat, melt butter and olive and saute garlic until soft, do not brown.
- Turn up heat slightly, add shrimp and saute quickly for about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add lemon juice and heat until sizzling.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve at once.