Shrimp in Lemon and Garlic Sauce
- 3 lbs large shrimp,peeled and deveined
- 4 large cloves garlic,minced
- 3 tbs unsalted butter
- 2 tbs olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- juice of 2 lemons
- Chopped parsley
- In a saute pan over low heat, melt butter and olive and saute garlic until soft, do not brown.
- Turn up heat slightly, add shrimp and saute quickly for about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add lemon juice and heat until sizzling.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve at once.