- 1 lb of swordfish fillets, 4 1/4 lb fillets, 1 inch thick
- olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- For the Lemon Caper Sauce:
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs parsley, chopped, for garnish
- 2 tsp capers, drained
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Fresh Swordfish is a real treat and grills very well. Halibut and Red Snapper also go well with this sauce.
- Grill sword fish over hot coals or a preheated grill for about 6 minutes on each side or until fish firm to the touch.
- Mix ingredients for the sauce and let rest for 1 hour so the flavors can marry.
- Place cook sword fish on a platter and spoon sauce over fish and garnish with parsley.