Apricot Garlic Salmon
|4 salmon steaks (or you may use fillets)|
|1/3 cup apricot jam|
|3 cloves garlic, minced finely|
|2 tsp cider vinegar|
|1/2 tsp lemon juice|
|1 tbs fresh dill, minced|
The sweetness of the apricot jam and the spicy garlic, complement the salmon perfectly.
- Mix apricot jam, garlic, lemon juice, dill and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Rinse and pat dry fish.
- Place the fish in a shallow, oiled baking dish.
- Spoon the apricot mixture over the salmon.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until fish is firms and flaky.
- Salmon is done when center of fish is opaque.