Apricot Garlic Salmon
- 4 salmon steaks (or you may use fillets)
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 3 cloves garlic, minced finely
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbs fresh dill, minced
The sweetness of the apricot jam and the spicy garlic, complement the salmon perfectly.
- Mix apricot jam, garlic, lemon juice, dill and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Rinse and pat dry fish.
- Place the fish in a shallow, oiled baking dish.
- Spoon the apricot mixture over the salmon.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until fish is firms and flaky.
- Salmon is done when center of fish is opaque.