Baked Sesame Lime Chicken Fingers
|1 lb of boneless chicken breasts|
|1 tbs honey|
|1 lime, juice and zest|
|2 tbs white sesame seeds|
|1/4 cup toasted bread crumbs|
|Baby carrots, peeled with some green still on type, for garnish|
|Scallions, cut on diagonal, cut on bias, for ganish|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
This is a delicious recipe that is super healthy, even you kids will love it.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray.
- Cut chicken into strips (1″x 4″)
- Combine the honey and lime juice and lime zest in a non reactive bowl.
- Add the chicken strips and mix to coat evenly with the honey mixture.
- Combine sesame seeds and bread crumbs in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add the chicken strips to the bag and shake to coat with the crumb mixture.
- Place the chicken strips on the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, turning once.