Baked Sesame Lime Chicken Fingers
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 2 tbs white sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup toasted bread crumbs
- Baby carrots, peeled with some green still on type, for garnish
- Scallions, cut on diagonal, cut on bias, for ganish
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a delicious recipe that is super healthy, even you kids will love it.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray.
- Cut chicken into strips (1″x 4″)
- Combine the honey and lime juice and lime zest in a non reactive bowl.
- Add the chicken strips and mix to coat evenly with the honey mixture.
- Combine sesame seeds and bread crumbs in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add the chicken strips to the bag and shake to coat with the crumb mixture.
- Place the chicken strips on the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, turning once.