- 1 French baguette, sliced
- Room temperature unsalted butter
- 2 whole heads garlic (bake garlic wrapped in foil drizzled in olive oil in a 400 degree oven for 40
- minutes. Squeeze garlic out of husks.
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 wheel of Brie cheese
This is a great dish for a party buffet. Brie cheese is perfect with fruity olive oil and sweet roasted garlic.
- Slice baguette into 1 inch thick slices.
- Spread slices liberally with butter, then spread with roasted garlic.
- Crack a liberal amount of black pepper on to slices.
- Top each bread slice with a piece of cheese.
- Place the bread in a preheated 450 degree oven.
- Bake until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.