Brie Cheese French Bread Appetizers with Roasted Garlic
|1 French baguette, sliced
|Room temperature unsalted butter
|2 whole heads garlic (bake garlic wrapped in foil drizzled in olive oil in a 400 degree oven for 40
|minutes. Squeeze garlic out of husks.
|Fresh ground black pepper
|1 wheel of Brie cheese
This is a great dish for a party buffet. Brie cheese is perfect with fruity olive oil and sweet roasted garlic.
- Slice baguette into 1 inch thick slices.
- Spread slices liberally with butter, then spread with roasted garlic.
- Crack a liberal amount of black pepper on to slices.
- Top each bread slice with a piece of cheese.
- Place the bread in a preheated 450 degree oven.
- Bake until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.