- 1 lb of chicken wings
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs of honey mustard. (Dijon mustard works as well)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
These wings are great for the grill. You can prepare them the night before grilling. You may also use other cuts of chicken as well. Recipe may be adjusted depending on how many you are serving.
- Cut the wing tips from the chicken.
- Cut wings in half at the joint
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a non metallic bowl.
- Place the chicken wings in a large zip lock bag and pour the marinade over.
- Seat the bag well and place in the refrigerator overnight or 8 hours. Move the bag around a several times to insure the marinade covers the wings completely.
- Cook the wings over hot charcoal. Turning once. About 5 to 8 minutes per side.
Note:Alternatively you may bake the wings in the oven, spreading them out on a baking sheet and cooking at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Turn the wings once.