Charcoal Grilled Sesame Shrimp
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tbs soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- toasted black sesame seeds
These shrimp are wonderful for an informal party. The shrimp are flavored with soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil and brown sugar topped with sesame seeds.
- In a bowl combine soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar and sesame oil.
- Marinate shrimp for 20 minutes
- Arrange shrimp of pre-soaked skewers and cook over charcoal or a stove top grill for 3 to 4 minutes, turning shrimp half way through cooking.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.