Cheesy Chicken Salad
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (Greek yogurt is much thicker and richer than regular yogurt)
- 6 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs fresh dill, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 4 cups of cooked cubed chicken breast (about 1 lb)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 lb Asiago cheese, cut into wedges
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 4 cups of mixed salad greens
- Walnuts for garnish
This chicken salad is creamy cool, cheesy and delicious.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a large bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add the chicken and cheeses.
- Gently mix.
- Evenly divide the greens among 4 plates.
- Top each plate with 1/4 of the chicken cheese mixture.
- Garnish with walnuts.